Thursday 2 July 2015

Date 3

It had to happen!

So, I've been speaking to a lot of Tinder freaks and I've met a fair few too. So far, all has gone quite well. Even those that I'm really not interested in have handled it well and I've not had any problems. I guess it couldn't last.

So after everything kicked off with my ex back at the house I really didn't want to spend the night there any more. I tried to mix it up by sleeping on my friend's couch occasionally, booking into hotels and when one of my tinder freaks was being very nice and offered me his sofa I thought...why not! Hindsight is such a bitch. If I had known then what I know now I think I may have considered staying with the ex over this freak.

All had been going so well with nice conversation and the only reason I thought it was OK to go over there was because if anything he seemed very shy, awkward and a bit geeky. Maybe I was right in that description as having a girl in her pajamas on the sofa was too much for him and since that night he messages me ALL  the time!

I tried to let him down as gently as humanly possible throwing the lines like.... It's too soon and I'm not ready for a relationship, I want to spend the rest of this year single, I'm really not interested in sex, I think I may be a lesbian, and even being as blunt as I just don't like you like that. But he is still adamant he can "wait for me". FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment