Sunday 28 June 2015

Introducing the tinder challenge.

My name is Lola. For the last 3 years I have been in a relationship. Can you call it a relationship when I was basically his mother and yet I was completely controlled?

Not that I blame him. I take full responsibility for letting the "relationship" be that way. However, on the 16th May I reached my breaking point. I have since then moved out of the house we lived in together into a houseshare in a new town, leaving behind nearly all of my possessions and embarking on a new single life.

Now, I feel the need to preface this story and explain that I moved half way across the country to be with the "man" and during the relationship I have met nobody outside of who I work with. New, single, Lola wants to meet new, local people and what better place to start than Tinder.

So welcome to my tinder challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment