Tuesday 30 June 2015

Date 2 - JP 1

Date 2

There have been 2 JPs I've matched with on Tinder. Number 1 has since unmatched with me on Tinder so I can no longer remember what he wrote. But briefly, he was a tall, dark with a sort beard/stubble and a Brummie.

When we were talking he was definitely a gentleman, had a job and could hold a conversation. We arranged to go bowling in Birmingham and he met me at the train station with a home made hot chocolate for me. It all seemed so promising until he smiled and I saw the missing teeth. In hindsight I should have turned around and got back on the train there and then but the fool in me saw the date through.

We walked up to the bowling alley and conversation was still good. We played and I won all 3 games....despite the ball ending up in the gutter more often than not!

After that we walked down to the canal to get some food, second warning flag came in the form of the food choice. I clearly said that I was quite a foodie and didn't like places that served reheated food or generally bad pub grub. He took me to a place that I would describe as a cross between a Wetherspoons and a Table Table. Not ideal. The date ended with cocktails at a Wetherspoons - no decent food or drinks for this one at all - which he sprayed all over me!!!

Date 2 - FAIL - in epic proportions!

P.S. to all would be male suitors on tinder. Please make it clear if you are missing teeth - it really is a deal breaker for some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment